Sunday, May 18, 2003

He said my first post should be done when I'm drunk. Reminds me of of 20+ years ago when he put a lined note pad (with a Harvard U. logo on the cover) and a pen in my hand and said "write", or the day in my studio (after a very satisfying evening) when he asked why I never use green in my paintings. So now I'm a grandmother, then I was a mother, and the daughter part of me causes me the most distress. My mother is still alive. I'm one of those working women in the middle. I knew my great grandmother (she died on my 14th birthday) who was an only child, my grandmother( born in 1900) was an only child, my mother was an only child, I'm almost an only child, my daugter is an only child, and now her first born (she tells me she wants one more) is a girl.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?